HEALTHY CHOCOLATE & RELAXATION RETREAT DAY
Healthy Chocolate and Relaxation Retreat Day
“hi Olive I had a lovely experience with you last week. the whole day was great, loved the chocolate making and your beautiful soup. Cant wait to.go back again x” Geraldine, Dec 2018
“Thank you so much for amazing day full of insides and relaxation. The place is so lovely and welcoming. From the minute i step in to this beautiful little house it made me feel so safe. Definitely can recommend if you need time and space for your self. And chocolate were amazing ❤️🙏 Thank you so much for today 🤗🤗🤗” Viktorija, June 2019
Duration: 10.30 am – 16.30 pm
Guideline Schedule Details: Time:
Welcome & Introduction 10.30 am – 11.00 am
Yoga, Meditation, Sound Healing, Relaxation 11.00 am – 13.00 pm
Lunch (healthful vegetarian lunch included) 13.00 am – 14.00 pm
Healthy Raw Chocolate making 14.00 pm – 16.00 pm
Healing Tea and Treat Tasting 16.00 pm – 16.30 pm
Would You Like To:
– Be nourished with healthful foods? – Learn how to relax?
– Enjoy guilt free treats? – Increase your energy levels?
– Destress and reduce anxiety? – Improve your sleep patterns?
– Improve digestive health? – Create peace, love and joy?
– Improve hormone health? – Create health and happiness?
What To Bring:
– Notepad or Journal and pen for taking notes and any personal reflection
– Indoor slippers or slipper socks
– Comfortable warm clothing for gentle movement and relaxation
– An open mind and a positive attitude
Things To Note:
Guests are to make themselves feel at home. Help yourself to herbal tea and water throughout the day
All food is healthful and prepared with love to nourish you throughout the day.
Food intolerance can easily be catered for. Please advise in advance.
Juices/Smoothies, Soup/Dahl, homemade bread/scones and healthful treats are examples of the nourishing foods provided
Retreats will be packed full of useful information, techniques and inspiration to take home to help empower you to cultivate a healthier lifestyle.
Personal Nutrition and lifestyle consultations will be available as a follow on from the retreat.