JUICE & SMOOTHIE COURSE – NOURISHING RETREAT DAY
Juice and Smoothie Course – Nourishing Retreat Day
Price is for 1-2 Attendees only during current restrictions so price is reduced accordingly
Duration: 10.30 am – 17.30 pm
Available Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Definitely worth a vacation day!
Guideline Schedule Details: Time:
Welcome & Introduction (make & taste session) 10.30 am – 11.30 am
Getting Juicy with it – best juicy tips ever! 11.30 am – 13.00 pm
Lunch (healthful vegetarian lunch included) 13.00 am – 14.30 pm
Smoothies for simple time efficient healthful living 14.30 pm – 16.00 pm
Guided Relaxation with Sound Bath 16.00 pm – 16.30 pm
Healing Tea and healthful treats (Q&A) 16.30pm – 17.30pm
- Learn which juicer or blender is best for your needs
- Learn which fruits and vegetables are most suitable to use
- Learn how to make it economical and practical for a busy lifestyle
- Learn how to juice on a budget!
- Learn about natures clues for healing
- Learn how to best prepare to make a juicy lifestyle as easy as possible
- Learn fabulous recipes that are simple and easy to make and taste grrrrrrrrrreat!
- Learn how to boost smoothies so that they’re optimal nutrition on days you don’t get to juice it up
Would You Like To:
– Be nourished with healthful foods? – Learn how to relax?
– Increase your energy levels? – Improve your nervous system?
– De-stress and reduce anxiety? – Improve your sleep patterns?
– Improve digestive health? – Improve hair, skin and nails?
– Improve hormone health? – Create better health and happiness?
What To Bring:
– Journal and pen for taking notes and any personal reflection
– Indoor slippers or slipper socks
– Comfortable warm clothing for gentle movement and relaxation
– An open mind and a positive attitude
Things To Note:
Guests are to make themselves feel at home. Help yourself to herbal tea and water throughout the day
All food is healthful and prepared with love to nourish you throughout the day.
Food intolerance’s can easily be catered for. Please advise in advance.
Juices/Smoothies, Soup/Dahl, homemeade bread/scones and healthful treats are examples of the nourishing foods provided
Retreats will contain plenty of useful information, techniques and inspiration to take home to help empower you to cultivate a healthier lifestyle.
Personal Nutrition and lifestlye consultations will be available as a follow on from the retreat.