RELAX & NOURISH RETREAT DAY
Kundalini Yoga & Meditation, Sound Healing & Delicious Nourishing Food
What our clients say: “Thank you so much for amazing day full of insides and relaxation. The place is so lovely and welcoming. From the minute i step in to this beautiful little house it made me feel so safe. Definitely can recommend if you need time and space for your self. And chocolate were amazing ❤️🙏 Thank you so much for today 🤗🤗🤗” Viktorija Jonuskyte, June 2019
Duration: 10.30 am – 16.30 pm
Activity Details: Time:
Welcome & Introduction 10.30 am – 11.00 am
Kundalini Yoga, Meditation & Chant 11.00 am – 13.00 pm
Lunch (healthful vegetarian lunch included) 13.00 am – 14.00 pm
Guided Relaxation, Sound Bath & Healing Energy 14.00 pm – 16.00 pm
(Yogi tea and healthful treats included) 16.00 pm – 16.30 pm
Would You Like To:
– Refill your own cup so that it’s overflowing enough to fill others with ease and joy?
– Reduce stress, anxiety and relieve the weight of the world you can sometimes carry on your shoulders?
– Learn how to relax deeply, totally unwind and become fully present to clear your mind of negative chatter?
– Be nourished with healthful living foods?
– Finally have the “you time” you totally deserve and have been putting on the long finger for wayyyyy too long now?
– Empower yourself to take better care of you so that you are the best vibrant you, radiating your most wonderful self?
If you answered YES! YES!! YES!!! to any of these questions then please read on…..
What To Bring:
– Indoor slippers or slipper socks
– Comfortable warm clothing for gentle movement and relaxation
– An open mind and a positive attitude
– Wellies for a wander in the meditation garden in case it’s wet
– Journal and pen for any personal reflection
Things To Note:
Guests are to make themselves feel at home. Help yourself to herbal tea and water throughout the day
All food is healthful and prepared with love to nourish you throughout the day.
Food intolerance’s can easily be catered for. Please advise in advance.
Juices/Smoothies, Soup/Dahl, homemade bread/scones and healthful treats are examples of the nourishing foods provided
Retreats will contain useful information, techniques and inspiration to take home to help empower you to cultivate a healthier lifestyle.
Treatments, consultations and workshops will be available as a follow on from the retreat.